Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

I love, i lose

HAHAHAHAHA i love how a fenamon enters to newt gringrich for some fun instead of seeing stupid vloggers on Youtube.......
you are an oldfag should i say...
the animation it's great and the story it's so fucking awesome!!
the only inconvenient is the voice of the deadfag..... but it's still awesome though!!!
can't wait for the episode 2

Queers of War Queers of War

-_-

people only like this because is tom fulp, dan paladin and johnny utah......but, come on, they can do a better colab!

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

It's just beautiful

OMG! you're so right! i mean, we always wonder if our GF wants somebody more athletic or something like that! and we put so much effort doing it that we forgot that if our GF love us, its because the inside, not the exterior..nevertheless...this generation of people is more superfitial than it was before (or its the same, don't know) and yeah! i giggle, i laugh, and i almost cry! you touched my heart in a no-homo way (:
And you make me remeber my GF with a love so honest and unselfish i never knew i was capable of (:
btw, those are marshmallows? xD no doubt you win!

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

GOD! THIS FUCKING LIPS!

funny, i cant be sure if i shit laughing my ass or if it was just an orgasm xD

Poontah! Poontah!

Futurama Related?

JAJAJAJAJAJA Poontah! its sounds like "death by Snu Snu" from Futurma but in Zeurel style!!!
This animation gets me a Boner!

The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Love it but hate TheMastermario22

i love everything, but mastermario can suck my dick! im a troll, so what xD (just for mastermario) :3